help me figure this out

e_kish

Reaction score
hi thank you for the read and help

i hope i am pregnant

so just over a week ago i got my period but it was not as heavy as normal but not light and it was only 4 day over my normal 6-7 days

it started Monday spotting and spotting again by Friday night but Friday on i have been having random times of nauseousness and dizziness and had one dizzy spell that lasted 2 hours , and now some times i am the feeling of car sickness when i have never had it before in my life

i have had a hightend sense of of smell i smell hings when people around can not smell like the smell of cabbage from no where

i have also been haveing cravings for random things that are like what i would have during a period but i no longer have it

i have gained a few pounds over the last week and a half after loosing it the month before i also feel more comfortable in pants with stretchy waist

i am tiered for most of the day and feel like i need to nap every day and i feel tiered earlier in the night

lastly i have had strange bm's it was diarrhea then i was constipated for 2 day and now back to diarrhea

on Saturday i took two home pregnancy test ( thought they where dollor store ones) both where negative then i went to see a medi center doctor who sent me for blood work i am still waiting to hear back but i dont know what to think i am out of my mind till i can figure this out

please let me know what you think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->