Help me get a life!

i think that people don't get me or like I'm almost childlike compared to these grown up women, which is completely ridiculous i know :/

Where are you? I am just south of Reading x

:haha: This is completely me. I think being the last child of 5 and continually ignored growing up has given me a real complex...Even though I'm 25 years old with all the usual adult responsibilities I somehow feel like a little girl sometimes in social situations and worry that everyone's looking down on me :blush:

We're just south of Reading too, due to move soon but just a bit further south, not too far away!

I dont have a life either everything seems to surround the kids. I used to listen to music go gym etc. Now all i do is with kids and reading and xbox as i dont really have friends cus i moved away to be with oh

Well thanks ladies for all your input. I've had quite a productive few days. I attended a local arts charity volunteer morning (was good timing I found it's site online!) and they are looking for someone just like me to organise craft markets/christmas stuff. Its quite exciting and I'm looking forward to it! I am also going to start yoga in a few weeks and signed my LO up to tumbletots. Things do not look as bleak as they previously did :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->