Help me! I hae totally lost motivation after a great start

caz_hills

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I was a regular poster on here but then I went back to work. On maternity leave I lost all my baby weight and was slightly lower in weight than before I was pregnant. I felt great and had done the shred so feeling awesome.

Then I went back to work :( and six months on I have put on half a stone and feel terrible. But I can't stop eating!!!!! Seriously I've got some really bad habits and don't know how to get out of it.

Where do I get the willpower from? Help me please x

Just try and remember how great you felt. Have you got any pics of you at your ideal weight?

I think it would be easier to lose weight when working rather than on maternity leave so well done on that!

Really hope you find your willpower, anything you have on next year that you could work towards?

Xx

Thanks mumj18 - I have some photos of me at a good weight so that's a great idea. Just need to stop eating cake!!!!! x

caz- put the pics on your fridge/cupboard, it may stop you reaching for whatever it is thats naughty!!

on a serious note, i would cut down on treats, but not deprive yourself, e.g, be good all week, then treat yourself to a cake etc at the weekend. good luck xx

Give yourself tough love if it works. If I'm gentle to myself it's easy to slip. (I have about 50 lbs to lose) But I tell myself that if you don't start now you never will. You'll just keep gaining weight and still be miserable. I don't want my son seeing me miserable over a situation I can fix! I either fix the problem I got myself into or I keep being unhappy. When I think about it that way, the solution seems simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->