Help me. I just don’t feel good and I’m tired. Need encouragement.

Hr316

Reaction score
Me and my husband are “withdrawal” people. Lol. I know people say you can’t have symptoms before you implant but let me tell you! I would have never ever been looking to be pregnant but it’s such a weird month.

Nausea
BURPING
diarrhea
Tons of white cm post ovulation
Back aches
Headaches
Hot flashes
Twinges in stomach
Cant eat a lot at all
Super sore (.)(.)
Veins in (.)(.)
One nipple larger than the other
So gassy
Low sex drive
Lower back pains
VIVID dreams
CP super high and soft

All of this is so out of the norm I don’t know what to do with myself. Nothing but BFN on frer and I’m due to start AF tomorrow. I’ve also had these weird period like cramps the past two days that just come and go but are never bad at all. I usually don’t even cramp until I start bleeding and they are BAD BAD. I’m losing it. Please encourage me.

Last edited:
Sorry but this sounds just like last month for me. First proper month trying for #5 and I was convinced I had a baby on board. Sadly not. I'm sorry I've got no advice but if it makes you feel better, I'm only 4dpo and driving myself insane already hehe good luck x

Sorry but this sounds just like last month for me. First proper month trying for #5 and I was convinced I had a baby on board. Sadly not. I'm sorry I've got no advice but if it makes you feel better, I'm only 4dpo and driving myself insane already hehe good luck x
Well still no af so far. She was due yesterday. Odd

Did you test again? And do you test every month just in case or do you think that method wasn’t used properly the last cycle so there’s a bigger chance that you could be pregnant? My cm last month was super high and soft right before af and as soon as af started, it dropped and got hard. It was a total bummer so I quit checking it because of that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->