Help me! I'm 21 and mommy to 1!

momnwife

Reaction score
I have a 3 yr old son so I have forgotten how pregnancy starts out! I really don't know since I didn't find out til i was six months pregnant to begin with!

My fiance and I have been TTC for about a year and a half, we sort of given up since we are in a rocky stage right now in our relationship. Before this just about every other month i would take a pregnancy test cause i wanted a baby so bad.

Well no luck before, we took a family vacation to Florida on my spring break vacation, to get away from troubles at home. Before that I had a AF on March 4, we had unprotected sex in florida the whole week 15-20 which was my ovulation time, thinking that i couldn't get pregnant cause i haven't this whole time.

Now i'm spotting brown and have been since yesterday noon! what could it be and i don't want to be disappointed. I'm not feeling any symptoms at all. Please i need advice!

Hiya Chick

Well perhaps this might sound kind of obvious, but if you've not done one already, how about a HPT, then at least you will know either way....

Good luck with everything and I hope you get the result you are wishing for.

:hug:

x x

how regular are you cycles? if your last period was 4th march its been over a month since your last one do you have long cycles if not then i would def test, good luck x

Well my cycles run about 33 days in between and my af lasts about 5 days at the most! but how soon is to soon to test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->