help me name my baby girl!

JessyG

cautiously pregnant #1
Reaction score
We already had our boys name picked out, Rory but always struggled to agree on a girls name. Now we know we are having a girl what do you think of our shortlist:

Ruby
Georgia
Hannah
Holly
Florence

Love Georgia and ruby ;-) x

We had Millie picked out before we found out were having a boy ;-)

I think Georgia and Ruby are my two favs too! I think your boys name George too!

Yeah my boys being called George ;-) xxx

Ruby would be adorable especially if you later have a boy named Rory!

Thanks ladies. I think we have dropped the florence, mostly because i wouldnt like her to be called flo. And my OH isnt too fussed for Hannah which is a shame cause I think its cute! So we have narrowed it down to Georgia, Ruby and Holly. Think we might wait to see which name suits her once shes here now.

Waiting till she's here sounds a good plan, as all your remaining choices are lovely. You can't go wrong whichever you choose!

ooh decisions decisions! I ove all of those names! Think i would go for Georgia if I had to choose xx

I love Hannah, but cannot use it as brother in law got there first!!

I love Florence, I'd name a girl that but I know someone who's just had a little girl and named her that.

ruby and georgia are nice my neice is called georgia :) it took us ages to agree on a girls name so we have picked Ava-Mae :) my dd is called Demi-Leigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->