help me out ladies :)

jamiemcbride1

Reaction score
Ok I wrote a post on here the other day saying that I think I had implantation on Thursday morning around 9am it was just ONE wipe of pinkish mucas after the loo that was all .. i had nothing all day yesterday (friday) and this morning I tested :bfn: prob still to early anyway didn't have no bleeding untill about an hour after I started wiped pinkish again only when I go to toilet it had never reached my underwear can this still be implantation ? I think I would have been Around 9 dpo now so I was around 7 dpo in Thursday god I don't know I have a really sore back still and tender boobs extremely tierd peeing all the time restless legs anyone else have a bit of spotting and then a day or to later it came back and went on to get a :bfp: any advice appreciated Thanks xxxx

Didn't want to read And run Hun but ive never had implantation bleeding with any of my pregnancies the only give away was nausea with my last two pregnancies and with dd1 I didn't even know I was pregnant my friend thought she. Waspregnant so as morale support I did a test with her and she wasnt pregnant I was lol, it is still early to get a positive yet Hun atm I'm just gonna test till af comes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->