Help me out with my takeaway tonight!

x-MummyToBe-x

Preggo with #2
Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting a chicken sarma but i don't actually know what one is :haha: does anyone else know what it is?
i know it's like a chicken kebab but the bread is different?

Dunno hun never heard of it tbh.......enjoy though :D I had a chicken kabab last night & lost 2lbs today :D x

Well done Paula that's great! :D bet it tasted lush didn't it you haven't had a takeaway in bloooody ages have you? you deserved it :hugs:

It was lush! worth every single calorie haha, had lots of garlic sauce on too! :haha:
that will be it for a few months now though!
you not out tonight hun? x

Ahh i bet that was lush! mmm i love garlic mayo cant wait for this tonight im starving haven't even had anything yet very bad me! lol

Nope never go out anymore really i probably should though because that's when i get determination to get
back on my diet! Im struggling again :( what about you got much planned tonight?

Omg I would have passed out by now lol at least you will be able to enjoy your meal :)
nar nothing planned here either just get the kiddies to bed then watch some dvds with OH :) remember out nite out when I get to goal ;)xx

I know haha god i cant wait still have to wait till 9 though!! :(

Aw that sounds like a nice night ive gotta dvd to watch tonight called the reef about sharks lol hope it's decent
ahh yeah i remember woo it will be great lol hope ill be at my goalweight by then!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->