help me pin point..pls...help me with this TTC anxiety

PrettySweetz3

Reaction score
So I had a miscarriage and 28-days later af came.. then 28 days after that I had my period again....I TTC last month but we couldn't bd much...I thought I ovulated 8 days after my period but and increase of ewcm on day 14th makes me think differently and we deffie were not getting preggie then as we couldn't bd around that time...anyway so I'm really TTC this cycle....we bd on day 13 and I notice ovulation signs on my cm on day 14..we didn't have sex on day 15 :( and bd again on the 16 twice but eh was so tired that I don't think he was able to ejaculate and lied about it lol there was so sign of it in me...I started cramping the night of 16 which was yesterday and when I woke up this am day 17th he pain was stronger, we bded and pain was completely gone after...still having some pressure here and there and cm is clear and stretchier...the thing is that after I ovulate I always feel feverish and my temps are way higher than preovulation.until af comes...my regular temps (not basal) are in the 97s in the am and low to mid 98s in the Pm...after ovulation I'm in the high 99s and even hit 100.3...I felt feeling feverish this afternoon but I'm in the high 98s and hit 99.3... this am I was in the 97s..so I'm afraid ovulation is done and I bd for pleasure and not for baby this am :( lol...I do not temp ..but this is how my body is and works lol which I'm glad as know my body a bit.and it helps me a bit on my cycles...I'm just scared that I missed my peak period to get pregnant..what so you guys think? After the miscarriage I've been a mess and need to fill this void..I need a baby. I just turn 36 and I'm a smoker but cut down A LOT...but I'm just afraid I'm NEVER HAVING A BABY EVER AGAIN...due to my age and smoking damage ...can anyone tell me how likely I could get pregnant from having sex on the 13th day and today? Thank you..I'm so confused.

Have you tried OPK? They can tell you when you're about to surge. When you do get a pos OPK it gives you a 12-36 hr window to BD as much as possible...I think also the window can last up to 72 hrs...once you see the test line get real dark or darker than control line BD every day until the test line begins to fade.., any IC works because you can buy them in bulk. If you choose to use them start testing as soon as AF is done so you won't miss your surge. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->