Help me please - I NEED motivation!

caz_hills

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So I was on here a lot during my maternity leave and I lost all my pregnancy weight and toned up by doing the shred.

I've been back at work for a year roughly now and have put on a stone :( I used to do the shred every day when my son napped, I walked loads and now I sit in the office, eat chocolate and never exercise.

Please please please helpe me to get some motivation!!!! What can I do tha fits in around working 4 days a week, plus every night as my job is a full-time role that I do in 4 days, plus seeing my hubbie and son as well as having any me time?

My eating is also horrible as I'm just snacking on crap!

Help, inspire me!!!!!!! :hugs:

What about taking healthy snacks to work to avoid going to the candy machine and then after work going for a walk as a family. Any exercise is better than no exercise :hugs:

I'm using this app called Loseit- but there is also MyPlate and many others I'm sure.

It helped me lose all the baby weight- and then some... but then I kinda wanted some time off counting calories/excercise- and just did my normal excecise and didn't count calories- so I gained back 6lbs! Ugh- been trying to lose that again for weeks- my body is just not cooperating this time around!!! It was so much easier after my LO was born- which, seems so backwards! LOL.

I do great working out- I just find classes at my gym that I love- and work my family life schedule into that. It's one hour of strictly ME time! And it helps keep my mind sane. LOL.

I've recently taken up Zumba too! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! You could do that at home if you had a space (where kids wouldn't be underfoot)- but I love the class environment and motivation for sure!

When I'm at work- I just focus on what I can have and try my best to ignore the rest. tbh- once I get that taste for sweets- it's a LOT harder to resist- but if I can resist (even a few days) the temptation is way less... sugar is addictive for sure!

change your eating habit to healthy snack then take some walk with your family on the weekend (go to picnic)

I like running in the mornings! Just running 1 hour burns 600 calories!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->