Help me please?

anagee

Mother of Naddia & TTC #2
Reaction score
Sorry for posting here. but i had no response in the TTC forum... I am in my 2WW 10 DPO and i have had bleeding since monday. Not regular AF like bleeding but it is def more than just Implantation. I was wondering, have any of you ladies had this type of bleeding and gotten a BFP later? Thank you all in advance :)

I haven't had bleeding so early on but I have had quite heavy bleeding in this pregnancy and when I was pregnant with my daughter. It is possible to bleed and still be pregnant. When you say it's not like normal AF what do you mean?

I haven't had bleeding so early on but I have had quite heavy bleeding in this pregnancy and when I was pregnant with my daughter. It is possible to bleed and still be pregnant. When you say it's not like normal AF what do you mean?

Thank you for answering. Well my normal AF has a lot of clots sorry for the TMI and very heavy. Like at least 2 tampons every hour, again sorry for the TMI. This time its like a weird bleeding like I had with my daughter.

I have no experience with bleeding. But motto always has been it's not over till af arrives. So you could always test and if negative test again in a few days. Our bodies do weird things sometimes so I say that bleeding could be an unusual period or it could be something else. Sorry I'm not really helpful.

I have no experience with bleeding. But motto always has been it's not over till af arrives. So you could always test and if negative test again in a few days. Our bodies do weird things sometimes so I say that bleeding could be an unusual period or it could be something else. Sorry I'm not really helpful.

Thank you. I have a doctors appointment to see what is going on. I hope its positive news. Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->