Help me Read...1st OPK ever!

familyarana

TTC First Baby
Reaction score
This is my first OPK ever and need help. I got these results after walking away and returning in about 3minutes because I was cooking and was turning the meat. I'm only on CD10 but I don't know how many cycle days I'm at so the product said to start testing on day 10 and that's today. Please let me know what you think???

There is no difference in time for pictures just different angles I guess. I took them right away!

Attachments

• 100_2126.jpg
    100_2126.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 100_2128.jpg
    100_2128.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 100_2127.jpg
    100_2127.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 15
BFN im afraid love. with OPK's, the test line has to be as dark as or darker than the control line to be considered a positive <3

Hi Hun

They are not positive yet, only when they test line is darker than the control line do you have your posiitve OPK.

They define the day you should start OPK'ing on based on how long/short your cycles are I usually start around CD8 and I have 35day cycles so I guess as long as you don't leave it too long to start testing you'll be OK!

Some ladies find they will get a line on their OPK throughout their cycles so don't worry if this happens! just look for that nice dark positive and get :sex: ! good luck xx

i never get two lines until i am actually ovulating hun...like this month now i have been testing for my ovulation since CD5 and im now on CD 21 and todays is the first one out of them all to actually have two lines, so over the next 36 hours i should imagine they should get darker, do another test tomorrow hun and if its darker id say your ovulating :) xx

All negative BUT don't quit testing! Remember to test no earlier than 10am and try to test at the same time every day. Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->