Help me try to figure out what is going on!?

MrsStutler

Mom of 3!
Reaction score
Been TTC sine May this year and I've been charting/OPK since July. I am also typically late with my ovulation (averaging around CD 20 or so) but I have been taking agnus castus, Vitamin B and royal jelly in attempts to improve my ovulation date.

This month has been puzzling for me as I've gotten conflicting and scattered signs of ovulation/fertility. Currently I am on CD 18.

My chart does not show any kind of temp rise/change that would indicate ovulation. However, my OPK (digital Clearblue advanced) gave me "high" readings on CD 11-15 with a "peak" reading on CD16 and 17. My cervix was super open, soft and high on CD 14 and 15 with plentiful EWCM those days. I had low pains as with ovulation for those days as well. I was pretty much convinced I would ovulate around CD 15.

Typically once I get the "peak" reading on the OPK I will ovulate the next day, this however is not seen in my temps. My cervix is back to being only medium open and firm with creamy CM.

I do have PCOS, but it is a type with ovulation (type 5 I think?). I am wondering if this could be responsible for the screwy things happening here?

I have PCOS and I do ovulate but my temps show it when I do ovulate I think without the temp rise then you haven't ovulated x

I just had the same thing happen to me. Smiley face, but no temp rise :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->