help me *update*

knightowl82

Very newly pregnant!!
Reaction score
oh you guys i'm freaking out...i just got up from my nap and went to go number 2 and when i wiped the front there was bright red blood! I wiped twice and got most of it but i'm freaking out!!!!!! I took another pee test and it's so positive that the control line is faint, what does that mean? If i go the e r i'm afraid they'll say there's nothing that they can do..is there a number i can call in the u.s.a. to talk to a nurse? no cramping or weird backaches, I feel fine just crying and freaking out.

*so, after 4 hours in the ER, we are finally back home. I had a pelvic exam in which the doctor said my cervix is still closed and there wasn't any fresh blood (good sign), also had an intervaginal and abdominal sonogram done but they said they couldn't see much because i'm so early on and my bladder was empty. They said my HCG level was around 4400, which is another good sign and I have to have another HCG test done on tuesday to compare the numbers. SOOO, after all that hoopla, I am happy to be home and clean! I still don't have any cramping or abdominal pain, which the doctors both said was a really good sign! Thanks for all your advice and hugs, I'm so glad I have you gals!!:hugs:

I DINT KNOW WHAT PROTOCOL IS IN THE STATES BUT THINK IT BEST YOU GO TO EITHER YOUR A&E DEPT OR YOUR GYNAE DOC!! I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL FOR YOU,PLEASE GOD BABY IS FINE :hugs:

I think id do to your doc just to be sure:hugs:

Get medical advice, but try to stay calm - many post here that they have been fine after a scare, remind yourself that if it helps.

Do get help though - hope it is ok.

A nurses line won't help because there is no way they can make that judgment call on the phone. Only way to really know is go to your doc tomorrow or go to the ER tonight. It could EASILY just be implantation bleeding. Bleeding happens to a lot of people without anything bad happening.

So happy to hear the news that everything is looking good still Big :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->