Help my 1yr old wont eat!!

cherry22

mummy to 1 after 3 losses
Reaction score
Everything i cook from sheperds pie to pasta sauces to macaroni, everything i cook even jars of ready made food he wont eat!!!

Im really at my whits end at the moment it takes every part of me not to scream after putting all the effort in to cooking all these different meals and he wont eat!

he will cry and just sit with it in his mouth, it litterally takes an hour to feed him 4 spoonfulls of food most of the time he will gag on it! he wont eat bread with jam on but he will eat a yogurt??????!!!

He will eat those finger food crisps and biscuits but i hardly give him eny as i want him to eat healthy!!

What can i try next because im really stressed!
Please help!

xx

Hi hun, it's a normal phase at this age. He could be teething. Omar went through this phase after his birthday. It lasted for almost 3 months. He was eating cheese sticks, plain yoghurt & baby cereals only. Try to offer him cold food like cucumber sticks or pieces of fruit & see how it goes. If he's asking for more milk just give it to him.

Keep offering him his meals as usual, but if he refuses, dont fuss about it, he will not starve himself. He will eat when he's ready. The most important thing, dont show him that you're making a big deal out of it, as he can pick up your stress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->