Help! My body is confusing me!

baby_pleez

Reaction score
Hello everybody! I'm new on the site and looking for some answers. This is the story: in Oct 2013 I ended my last pill pack of BC. I want trying to conceive, just busy with school, work, and life. I lost medical insurance and didn't find the time to purchase it myself. Needless to say that my BC pills took a back burner! I had a regular period at the end of Oct/beginning of Nov. I had been on the pill for about 5 yrs and didnt expect to be regular again for a few months.... But I didn't expect to have NO period! I had done spotting in early April 2014 (6 months after I ended BC) and finally had a VERY ROUGH period at the end of the month. I recently had some spotting again but it was so light and I've had no sign of another period. Its almost July! What could this be? I took a pregnancy test back in Feb, obviously a negative. Any ideas? Suggestions?

I would see if you can ask doctor.I haven't used pill as the one time I did I get migraines but know my friend got told it can be a year to get back to normal after stopping as it builds hormones up in your system which need to rebalence. You have been on pill a long time so takes time for reproductive system to figure out what's normal just like after giving birth it takes time for regular period. Maybe see if you can go see family planning but I know quite a few people that it took a while to get normal periods again

What pill was it hun, I stopped mine in April and still nothing! That was cerazette x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->