help! my body is screaming to get pregnant suddenly**UPDATED 5 YEARS LATER!**

Aw that's so nice TwilightAgain, congratulations on the masters, good luck with the house and soon to be baby :D baby dust to you for when you start trying :)

Oh wow!! this is my post from 5 years ago!! :D

It's crazy reading this. It seems like yesterday.

I'll update you guys. Since then I left my OH.. I finished my degree, travelled the world, bought a house, and lived overseas. I'm now turning 25 :)

Needless to say I am unbelievably happy I waited. The things I've achieved give me so much security and confidence in myself. I feel like a 'real' adult now that i've proven to myself I am capable and strong. I am now less anxious and know myself much better. I also know what I want from a man and from life.

It hasn't been easy. I've been broody basically the entire 5 years. A few times I tried to give into it... but just knew it wasn't my time yet. I'd get very upset about it. Nothing seemed to make it go away- but all this helped by distracting me. I believe some people are just born to be mothers.

I think now that i'm so ready for a baby, it has struck me again. Because I have now achieved everything I was waiting to achieve. It's like a sick joke though because i'm FINALLY ready...... but for the first time in my life, i'm completely single!!

Lately i've been feeling like I just don't care anymore and I should just have a baby anyway.. but i've waited too and fought too hard for it to turn out anything less then what i'd always imagined it would be.

sigh.

I'll update you in another 5 years ;) xx

what a great update! congrats on everything youve acheived!!!! i had a baby all on my own 4 years ago now! i enjoyed it, but it isnt for everyone. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->