Help! Need to lose 1.5 inches in 5 days!

carriecinaz

Ella's Mommy
Reaction score
My sister's wedding is Friday. For the past 2 days I've been detoxing on just water, apples and carrots and I've lost 4 pounds. The dress fits everywhere else just won't zip at the top. There is a gap about 1.5 inches. I already went to alterations and they can't let it out at all. Wondering if anyone thinks it will be possible to zip if I drop 10 lbs? If not then I'm thinking I'll have to spend $100 for one of those slimming body wraps to get some inches off. Please don't judge I don't normally do crazy diets like this I"m just desperate because I can't order another dress on time for the wedding. I'm freaking out and I can't sleep over this!

Can't help with the weight loss, but in the event that you won't be able to do it, can you just pin the top together and then put a pretty wrap or sweater on to cover it up?

And if you really want to try a body wrap, you could try a home recipe, like one of these https://www.herbalhealthsecrets.com/recipes4.html before you shell out a lot of money for a spa treatment.

Cambridge diet, i did it for a wedding lost 8lb and 2 inches off hips, 1.5 off waist and 1 off thighs - all in a week!

Thanks ladies, I did it! I lost 8 pounds in 6 days with apples, water, egg whites and a little bit of cheese. The dress zipped. :)

Thanks ladies, I did it! I lost 8 pounds in 6 days with apples, water, egg whites and a little bit of cheese. The dress zipped. :)

Well done!! Did you just eat the above for 6 days? Has it stayed off? X

Wondering if anyone thinks it will be possible to zip if I drop 10 lbs? If not then I'm thinking I'll have to spend $100 for one of those slimming body wraps to get some inches off. Please don't judge I don't normally do crazy diets like this I"m just desperate because I can't order another dress on time for the wedding. I'm freaking out and I can't sleep over this!

Well done!! Did you just eat the above for 6 days? Has it stayed off? X

Thanks fabby. Yes I just ate only that. I've put 2 pounds back on but we did 3 days of partying for the wedding. Just trying to stay on low carb to keep it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->