Help needed finding Dressing table to suit woodland theme!

Jayneypops

Mum to 2 Fairy Princesses
Reaction score
Hi,

My daughter is coming up to 15 months and she is starting to try to sit down on everything. She has a bean bag chair and a little stool (that used to be mine!) but I know she would love a little table too, as she often sits her dolls and teddys on the bottom stair and plays with them.

I'm wanting to re decorate her nursery soon and LOVE the idea of a woodland theme (Trees, Toadstools, rabbits, fairies, deer etc) but everything I see online seems to be pink and princess themed!

Im looking for a dressing table that will go. The colours I suppose would be White with red, green (possibly a bit of pink)....or just natural wood?
Does anyone know of a woodland themed range of bedroom furniture anywhere?

Tesco direct have a set of children's table/2 chairs by Krooom, the table top is painted red with white spots, and when the chairs are pushed in it looks like the table is a house inside the mushroom. Sadly BnB won't let me post links yet!! Price is currently £37 ish, it's reduced at the moment.

Only thing I could thing of. Hope it helps!!

Tesco direct have a set of children's table/2 chairs by Krooom, the table top is painted red with white spots, and when the chairs are pushed in it looks like the table is a house inside the mushroom. Sadly BnB won't let me post links yet!! Price is currently £37 ish, it's reduced at the moment.

Only thing I could thing of. Hope it helps!!

Hi, wow that sounds perfect. I cant seem to find it on Tesco though :-( Do you know its name?
Thank you so much x

Krooom Toadstool Table & Chair Set Wooden Toy

The catalogue number is 213-2844.

Hope you find it! I had to google toadstool table and chairs, then filter for shopping in the UK to find it lol

Krooom Toadstool Table & Chair Set Wooden Toy

The catalogue number is 213-2844.

Hope you find it! I had to google toadstool table and chairs, then filter for shopping in the UK to find it lol

Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->