Help Needed - So Tired!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by loopylou86, Dec 10, 2009.

1. loopylou86

loopylou86 Well-Known Member

In previous months my partner and I havent been trying but have been having unprotected sex thinking we want it to happen naturally. I roughly know when I am due to ovulate, between CD14 and CD19 so we try to have as much sex as possible every other day.

The last couple of months, I have been sure I am pregnant and had LOADS of symptoms but the witch always turned up either early or late. However, this month, I have had NOTHING.

The last week I have not been thinking about it as I end up driving myself crazy. I am on CD25 now and expect to come on on Monday as normally have around a 28 day cycle. The only thing I have noticed is the last four nights I have been sound asleep really early (9pm - 9.30pm) and constantly waking during the night, drinking lots of water.

Has anyone had this or been pregnant and had NO SYMPTOMS?! Its driving me crazy as I dont think I am and each month that passes I think 'whats wrong with me?'

2. loopylou86

loopylou86 Well-Known Member

3. dadoftwo

dadoftwo dad of 2 expecting 3rd

symptoms can come later for some people go grab a frer