Help needed urgently!

UniqueBeauty

3 beautiful children
Reaction score
Me and my partner just DTD and as soon as he came I was in sever agony, I still am. It honestly feels like labour! I can't move without it hurting so bad I need to cry, I literally can't mive without curling over in pain :nope: it's making me feel so sick. What could it be? :( it's in my lower abdomen x

If you're on fertility meds it could be ovulatory pain, or else he could have bruised your cervix, possibly

i would definitely call your doctor. if you're in such pain like that, it's probably the best thing to do. good luck dear!!

Hi again. It was most likely a bruised cervix. It's still quite painful but not as bad, I am able to walk now :flower: x

Wow hope ur ok hun. Mine would b joking about truly mkn me legless if i was struggling to walk lol. But jokes aside definitely gt it checkd or mention t doc if pain persists x

It was horrendous, my OH was generally worried bless him. I couldn't move because of the belly ache it was giving me. It eased after about 2 hours. I hope it doesn't happen again! :nope: x

tell him to be a bit less rough next time lol. bless, i would of been worried too! Goodluck and baby dust !

lol yeah! theres being keen and then theres getting bd injuries! lol! ! :) xx

poor you! I had that once- it was awful and I completely freaked- it was actually the first time we had dtd w/o condoms- it almost put me off for life!

I'm too scared to do it again :rofl: luckily I'm in the TWW ;) x

:rofl: Unfortunately this was after ovulation, doesn't count :haha: x

ha ha, oh well. just for fun eh!
thanks for your light hearted posts, nice for a funny ending! Goodluck in your 2ww! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->