Help Needed with Chart

mrscletus

Reaction score
So this is my first cycle after having my Mirena removed... It's not looking very good.

Just want to try to understand what is going on here... or if it is just a whole lot of nothing??

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 10
Your temps seem up and down but mine are the same! doesnt look like you did O yet to me but im pretty new to this also..keep going and soon you should see a rise that lasts at leats 3 days that can confirm O.

It isn't showing that you have ovulated yet.

I don't see anything concerning about your chart so far. It can be normal to have an ovulation dip, so don't worry! My temp dips every month before it starts the post-ovulation climb. Just keep looking for a temp spike...that will signify that you ovulated the day before the spike.

Do you also check cervix position and cervical mucous? If you are around ovulation, you should be having some fertile CM right now and your cervix should be high and soft.

I dont check my cervix, and I just started EPO for help with fertile CM... right now all I have been getting is creamy like discarge... but like I said I have not checked my cervix. Havent been up there myself since the last time I checked for my Mirena strings a few months ago... LOL sorry if TMI

Your body is probably trying to self-regulate this month since it's the first one off of the Mirena. I've heard that the EPO can definitely help with CM. Have you thought about using Preseed or another fertility lubricant while you're waiting for the EPO to kick in?

And I hear you about checking the cervix. Some months I do and some months I don't cuz for some reason I hate doing it lol.

Did you get your temp spike yet?? Are you still crampy?

Not crampy and no temp spike :/

A little more CM tho... so it could be coming. Im cycle day 16 tho...

Might be delayed or maybe you won't ovulate at all this cycle. At least you're tracking and temping so you'll be able to determine exactly what's going on with your cycle.

Thanks!! FX that I will have a temp spike tomorrow, but I think it is unlikely at this point.

So is it possible that my day of bleeding on days 10/11 could have been another start to a cycle? With my CM getting more fertile like the last 2 days, I'm thinking I might just be on day 7 now?? I don't know.. I guess I'm just being wishful.. Lol

I wouldn't call it the start to another cycle. I would think ovulation bleeding, but after looking at your chart I'd say that Wednesday would have been the only possible day you could have ovulated so far, so the bleeding seems early for ovulation bleeding. It's possible that it's some break through bleeding happening from your body adjusting to not having the Mirena anymore. Your fertile CM could be a sign that you did in fact ovulate recently!

Are you temping at the same time each morning while still lying down? The temp can fluctuate up to 0.1 degree per 30 minutes, with a lot of factors that can also influence it. If you're getting up to pee in the middle of the night that could be messing with your temp too. I'm pretty stringent about my temping but I'm going to try vaginal temping next cycle to see if it tells me anything different about my cycle. It's supposed to be more accurate. Hopefully I'll get my BFP and won't have to worry about it all though!

I'm worried I may have missed the Mark with the bd'ing... However I won't be upset to keep trying ;)

The 3 days before O are supposedly the most fertile, and it looks like you got it in there 2 days before and the morning of so that still gives you a chance! Even if it doesn't happen this month, at least you're getting to know your cycle and can try to time it better for next month. There's always hope until AF shows up though!

I'm going to try to remember that last sentence if AF comes for me again this week.:hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->