Help needed!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by carries, Apr 12, 2009.

1. carries

carries Mother of two under two!

Hello to all you TTC ladies...lovely to virtually meet you :)

I am the happy mother of a 4 months old little boy and me and my partner are thinking about trying for our 2nd around june/july this year (i know it seems quick but its due to various reasons including work, money and well...just wanting another one!)

Oscar was a happy mistake and so we have no idea how to go about it other than the obvious! I am breastfeeding and have just (last week) had a very short (3 day) very light Af, my first since Feb last year. Would the fact that i am breastfeeding be a hinderence? How do I calculate when to try if im not having regular periods...? Any help would be appreciated.

2. hannah85

hannah85 Member

breastfeeding i think can give you slight protection from pregnancy but its only slightly - if you convieved accidentally theresa good chance itll just happen for you - if you are regular 28/29 day cycle then you will ovulate approx 14 days into your cycle so that week make sure you bd and youll be in with your chance :)

good luck to u
    xx