• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help needed :(

ttc3

Reaction score
Hi All

I am new to this forum.

I am 29 and TTC for the first time...... its not going to well.

I have had all the fertility tests and have been put on Chlomiphene for 6 months to boost fertility.

I have done two cycles - nothing....

I am now 9 days late for my period and have had 3 negative tests. I am so fed up with all this.

There is no one i can really talk to as all my friends and female members of the family conceived within a month of trying. I have been trying for 4 years and have been married for 8.

I have no symptoms as such except that i keep rushing to the loo as it feels as if AF is here. a few days ago I was getting quite a lot of clear CM with a tiny tinge of pink... but it has gone back to clear now.

I can't get in to see my GP until the 6th May and I can't get hold of the fertility nurse at the hospital... has this happened to anyone else?

Aww I don't know hun I can't give you any advice - can your GP consult over the phone?

im sorry i cant give any advice hun but wanted to send love and hugs to you xx

Stress, anxiety or meds can all cause your period to be late, but given that you had a tiny tinge of pink in your cm that has now gone that could have been implantation bleeding so it's a positive sign.

Loads of women get negative results for ages after pregnancy tests when they are actually pregnant. Most pregnancy tests let you test from the first day of your missed period but really this is still a very early point to be testing from. Every woman is different and the time it takes for the hormone to be strong enough to read as positive can vary quite a lot.

Fingers crossed for you hun, keep positive.

Why can't I see the replies? :(

oohh i can now!

Thank you SOOO much for the best wishes ladies. It means a lot to me xx

hi ttc3

i am also quite new here, try really hard not to worry. Easier said than done i know. it could be stress. are your periods really regular normally?
My friend was trying for almost 2 years and when she gave up or stopped trying so to speak she found out she was expecting. GP advised her it could have been the anxiety of trying to conceive that stopped her before.
Hope that makes sense x :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->