Help! New and confused :(

Amybee417

Reaction score
Hey all - I've suspected I've been pregnant for well over a week now so I took a couple of tests in the arvo yesterday both had faint little second lines. However I took a FR this morning and plain as day negative - so I popped down to the chemist one last time and got a cheap test and I had a faint but definite line.

Can I get some opinions on one of the clearer positives? I should add the second lines have all come up immediately and not after the required time.

Thanks ladies :) starting to feel a little crazy!

My period is due Thursday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 56
It looks positive but I would stick with pink/red dye tests just to be safe. Blue dyes have a bad habit of running dye and aren't as well as detecting early pregnancy. They're best to use if your period is due that day or is late.

If you can, you should use a FRER :)

Good luck!

Thats positive! I haven't ever had a false positive on using the CB test....but take a FRER to confirm!

Did a FR just now and BFN :( my bf thinks my body was just confused and gave me positives. Still feel so pregnant tho. Better keep trying! Thanks for the responses :)

I'd say bfp as well. I, personally, got a bfp on one of those at 10dpo but it was stark white the day before. You're two days early, so a faint line is totally to be expected. I would say test again when af is due and congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->