help!! new to this!

bristolchick

Reaction score
hi all!! im brand new to all this but decided to join this site after surfing the web for endless hours on tips on how to conceive. a little about me, im 30 from bristol, have 3 children. eldest is 13 and youngest is 7. have had multiple miscarriages and have had one ectopic pregnancy which resulted in losing one of my tubes. the problem im having is since the birth of my youngest, i havent been able to get pregnant or when i have(althoug rarley) i have miscarried ealry on. i had a scan done years ago and a comment was made about pcos. i didnt think much of it at the time, but for the past couple of years me and my other half have been desperate to have a child(i should point out that my 3 children are from a previous relationship) have just started taking agnus castus in the hopes tht this might help! any comments would be greatly appreciated. p.s could someone please give me a clue as to what all the abbreviations mean on here, its a bit confusing for a newbie xxx:hug:

Hello and welcome!

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

This link is how you can find out what all the abbreviations mean.. Can be very confusing if you are new! Have you been charting or anything?

x x x

thanks plumfairy, the abbreviation link was really helpful! havent tried the whole charting thing as i havent been ovulating every month, have tried the ovulation tests and its not very often they come back saying that im ovulating. my cycle is completley erratic and dont really have a real pattern to them. the longest ive gone so far is 7 weeks until i bled again!! was a nightmare cos i wasted so much money on tests which were all negative! im hoping that the agnus castus will work for me, still too early to tell yet though. fingers crossed

Ive never heard of the agnus cactus... What is it actually? I think there is a thread for ladies with long/ irregular cycles etc so they may be able to offer you more support..My cycles were always pretty regular and I got my BFP first month of charting.. Its good to pinpoint ovulation but can get terribly obsessive!! I bought a whole load of tests off ebay for about a fiver. Only the cheapie paper stick ones but they did the job! Saved me a few quid! :D x x x

agnus castus is a herbal remedy. it is not a natural hormone but does something to your pituitry gland which in turn affects your lutenising hormones and can be helpful in treating women with pms, pcos and because of the hormonal effects it has on the ovaries, is supposed to be good for women who have pcos and are trying to conceive. its meant to be good for regulating a womans cycle. there are loads of websites that rave on about it so i thought i would give it a go!

ty emie! im still trying to get my head around how to use this site properly, but i guess i'll work it out...eventually lol xx

Oh right fab. Im quite into my alternative remedies. Hope it does the trick for you! :D x

yh me too! the other halfs taking zinc and amulti vitamins to give himself a bit of a boost!! maybe 2009 will be the year for us!! just noticed your baby girl is due the day before my first sons birthday!! hes 9 now. bet ure soooo excited!!xx

yh me too! the other halfs taking zinc and amulti vitamins to give himself a bit of a boost!! maybe 2009 will be the year for us!! just noticed your baby girl is due the day before my first sons birthday!! hes 9 now. bet ure soooo excited!!xx

Yes am super excited!! Its gone so quick though, I cant quite keep up!! I tried getting the other half on all sorts of vitamins but he wasnt having any of it!!! :rofl: Got everything crossed that 2009 will be your year! Everybody here is fantastic anyway and you'll really make some good friends. Just hope your TTC journey is short and sweet! :D x x x

lol...most men are terrible at that sort of thing!! but looks like he didnt need any help in tht dept!! lmao i really must move my backside now as i have to pick my bots up from school, my peace is going to be shattered in about 10 mins!! love them to bits though, been nice chattin to you. good luck with it all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->