Help?!?! Newbie :-S

te170381

Reaction score
Hi.

Can someone help me please.

I stopped taking my pill last month and had my last period which ended on the 5th July. My period according to my regular pattern would have been due yesterday.

However, Saturday I had some light spotting which was bright pink/red cm.

No sign of the usual clotting etc (sorry for the TMI)

The spotting stopped last night and I've had no signs of my normal period.

Please can someone help? I'm not used to this irregularity....

Hi.

Can someone help me please.

I stopped taking my pill last month and had my last period which ended on the 5th July. My period according to my regular pattern would have been due yesterday.

However, Saturday I had some light spotting which was bright pink/red cm.

No sign of the usual clotting etc (sorry for the TMI)

The spotting stopped last night and I've had no signs of my normal period.

Please can someone help? I'm not used to this irregularity....

Spotting can be from any number of things...esp. if it's your first month off your pill. It could be a sign you're about to get AF, it could be implantation bleeding, it could be ovulation spotting...

Were you trying to conceive this past month?

it could be simply that your hormones are a little out of whack from coming off the pill. I've been off the implant now for three months and my ovulation is all over the place and my period hasnt returned.

as the poster above me said, there are loads of things it could be!

I had this a while ago and I figured it was due to having just come off the pill x

This is just my first month of ttc. I've also had some cramping over the last week as well as some serious bloating. I've not experienced any if these symptoms previously and AF still hasn't turned up...

I was on the pill for I'd say around 13 years. And had regular 28 day cycles for the duration.

It's all really new and weird :-S

I think the only way to be sure is to test...if its positive, fantastic and congratulations! If not, it could just be one of those strange things that happens when coming off the pill.

Good luck!

I tested twice last week with boots own brand (the blue tests) which both (after some time) showed a very faint line which I assume as the lines appeared after a while we're evap lines.

Then Sunday I purchased super drug own brand (the pink tests) and that showed nothing. Maybe it was a little too early to test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->