HELP! No AF and I think I see Two Lines?!

UPDATE:

Thank you all so much for your support. It was my first time posting on a TTC board and I think it really helped me, being apart of a such a wonderful community. The bleeding has continued, pretty positive it is AF. My RE said my results came back at 5.2, so I was pregnant, even if only for a moment, before it likely miscarried. Funny how even such a short time breeds this attachment and horrible feeling of loss, right? The silver lining is that it fertilized - I haven't been able to get that yet. Since we are using donor sperm, we need to save up for a little before trying a fourth time, but this gives me hope that the right eggie is in there, waiting to make our family a reality. Baby dust to us all, and it won't be the last you hear from me. Can't wait to have a DS or DD of our very own soon.

Of course. Bnb is super supportive, I'm not a fan of other sites tbh. I'm sorry to hear. Will they be redrawing? I don't want to give false hope but sometimes an early, heavy bleed isn't the end. :hugs: I'm happy to hear you are looking at utcwith a positive lens and will be trying again. You are strong and I hope your rainbow baby comes to you soon.

I'm so sorry :hugs: I hope you get your rainbow baby soon hun :hugs::hugs:

Oh no, I'm so sorry 😢😢😢

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"