Help! No judgment plz

Renee88

Reaction score
Just to start off nobody is perfect and we sometimes don’t make smart choices. I was talking/sleeping with this guy for about 9 months now. (He is my bf now) He didn’t want to be with me until I fount out I was pregnant. Anyways, my Lmp was Feb 15th-19th. I stayed the night with one of my old guy friends (guy A)Feb 14th and started my period when I woke up(Feb 15th). He said he didn’t get off but we also didn’t use protection. I went over to my now bfs (guy B) house later that night. We have had unprotected sex 15th- 17th and also 21st-24th then 28th through March 3rd (Came inside me every time) Took a pregnancy test March 16th. Very faint positive that morning. My periods are regular. The doctors say my lmp was Feb 19th (which is when it ended). Also I would have ovulated around the 28th of Feb. Do you guys think it’s Guy B?? I see places say that you can get pregnant a day before your period??

I think the chances of you getting pregnant the day before your period are very very slim. You'll have ovulated well before that and the window is so small for the sperm and egg to meet, the chances of the egg still being available for fertilization are very small. Going by your ovulation date, even if you ovulated a day or two early or late, you were having sex with guy B right during your fertile window. So I'd say there's a 99.9% likelihood it's guy B'd baby. Good luck and H&H 9 months! Oh and Noone should be judging you, these things happen!

Your most fertile dates would have been 26th Feb - 4th March. This definitely indicates that your current partner is 100% baby's dad as you pretty much DTD continuously throughout those dates :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->