Help? Off the BC pill

Samlou89

Reaction score
Ok, so I came off the BC mid pack and had a withdrawal bleed for 3 days which ended Sunday gone. We have been DTD unprotected every day since. I am crampy today and my CM is very 'stringy' and can stretch without it breaking, no odour, can someone help what this means? Not preventing nor trying. I came off my BC due to having a major stress at home before which even on BC took my periods out of swing and no idea where I am with them! So decided to start fresh! A happy surprise would be lovely! I have a 1 year old son already so be nice to have a sibling if it happened! My cycle is a bit all over so no ideas on my days! Thanks in advance!

Sounds like EWCM could be gearing up for O soon or maybe a weird estrogen surge post pill.

Sounds like EWCM could be gearing up for O soon or maybe a weird estrogen surge post pill.

What is EWCM? Hoping really a good sign! Last night we :sex: baby danced too but few hours before i had pinching sensation which lasted a couple of hours and dull cramps in the abdominal area. My lady garden discharge was very elastic?!? Now I cant even remember if that was good or bad as I have forgotten!

Update. I had some seeious cramping going on and off again yesterday and the pulling/stretching feeling in my right hand side mainly. Any one got pregnant straight after the withdrawal bleed before they even got their 'true' period? Just thought would bump this post with an update.

Sorry, I forgot I posted in ntnp section. EWCM is egg white cervical mucus and is very fertile. If you BD with that you have a good chance of pregnancy. Also, sounds like you were having mittleschmertz (sp?) It's ovulation pain. I get it the day I ovulate. Good luck.

Oh some ladies do get pregnant before their first real AF. I wasn't one, but I've read it happening before.

Sorry, I forgot I posted in ntnp section. EWCM is egg white cervical mucus and is very fertile. If you BD with that you have a good chance of pregnancy. Also, sounds like you were having mittleschmertz (sp?) It's ovulation pain. I get it the day I ovulate. Good luck.

Oh some ladies do get pregnant before their first real AF. I wasn't one, but I've read it happening before.

I fell pregnant that way with my son. We have dtd quite a few times this week, and my cervix is so high up i can hardly touch it! My cm is becoming more like lotion as the day has gone today. So not holding my hopes up. Wish I knew what was going on!

Oh and my cramps are still there, on and off! Not as strong as they were yesterday.

Hmm, your cm becomes less fertile and dries up after O. So maybe that's why it's lotions now. As far as cramping, I've had cramps almost everyday since O. I'm hoping it's a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->