#Help Omg I think my tubes are blocked !!

PatsBabyMama

Reaction score
Where do I start? I'm new to the site and this my first post..
Excuse my spelling if i happen to spell anything incorrect. Ive been with my boyfriend for four years now and we are planning on getting engaged and having a baby.Im 22 years old,at the moment and would like to have kids young due to unknown fertility issues and health reasons.Ive done my yearly pap twice this year (June and October)I had my first ultra sound on November 1rst 2012 following the sonohysterogram on Dec 19 2012. The sonohysterogram was painful for me ....I took the antibiotics prescribed and 1 ibuprofen... when the saline was inserted was the worst part for me.. I could barely take it,and now the doctors said my uterus and everything else looks healthy,they think my tubes are blocked because they didn't see the liquid go through them.And i heard from a nurse hes one of the best doctors,he says that the other doctor is gonna call me to set up a appointment with the results and options and a he mentioned a Hysteroscopy. I was wondering if they can do a tubal cannulation? And does a Hysterosopy hurt?

:cry: I'm so sad because i just started the fertility testing and I'm scared my boyfriend wont marry me if I'm unable to conceive one day...

Any man who leaves a woman because she's unable or has difficulty conceiving isn't a man you want to be with anyways.

I have no experience with SHG or hysterscopy, but here's a bump so another lady can answer for you.

I'm so sorry for the news you received. I hope you get a clear answer soon as to what is going on. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->