Help....opk testing genius's needed!

Here's my bfn from this morning:nope: so excited about your bfp though!!:thumbup: congratulations girl:happydance::happydance: and you got it on thanksgiving!!! That's awesome! Have you told dh yet?

Attachments

• 2014-11-27 08.10.30.jpg
    2014-11-27 08.10.30.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 6
No I don't want to tell him till I get it in words on a digital just cause I think he may laugh at me and not believe me! There's still hope Bellyfever your only 11dpo if that! My lines aren't that much darker so hoping to see some improvement tomorrow maybe! How you feeling? Xx

I think your wrong about the bfn! I can see it on the invert! And normally! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 7
I think I'm only 10dpo but just feel like I should be setting it more by now. Thinking these test are just showing shadow when I look really hard? I ordered 10miu so waiting for then to come in mail the ones I've been taking are 25miu. When ate you taking a digi? Do you have any symptoms? My left boob started hurting yesterday lol my boobs don't usually hurt, usually just the nips. Your dh will be happy about his super sperm like he wants lol. Happy thanksgiving btw

Oh my lord you wouldn't be seeing anything on a 25mul one!!! I thought you was using 10mul ones!!!not only am I two days ahead of you in days past ovulation I can only just make out a shadowy line on the 25ml ones and I'm deffo pregnant! You are deffo deffo still in the game! When are they arriving??? I'll test with a digi about 14/15dpo I think! Haha yeah possibly! Well I'm bloated massively, my actual boobs hurt like a stabbing pain sometimes and my nipples are nearly always erect! Lol! Also I'm tired! Xx

Well that makes me feel a little better. I hope they will be here tomorrow or Saturday ordered then late. Maybe in a couple days it will start to show

Just got this on a digi!!! Woop woop! Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 3
I didn't think you would hold out on that lol!! Yay! I'm really so excited for you! You gonna tell dh today now? He will get thanksgiving present :) hopefully in s couple days I can join you! Your still gonna keep following with me right? Do you have a pic where they were progressing each day to bfp?

Yeah I will deffo keep following! Poas Friend for life I am! Just cooking dinner will look through my album and upload progression xxxx

So progression is slooooow! From top to bottom it's about 8dpo-12dpo bottom two just took now and are much clearer! But it all started as a little something something! Will post a invert version too xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 15
Another bfn this afternoon:blush: made dh stop by drug store to get different kind of test cuz to impatient to wait for others to come in mail. I know blue dye isn't great. Boobies ate more sore today but just staying to feel out. We'll see what tomorrow morning shows:sleep::shrug:

Attachments

• 20141127_182147.jpg
    20141127_182147.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 2014-11-27 18.37.06.jpg
    2014-11-27 18.37.06.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 8
Lol blue dye are really awful plus on shops they only generally sell 25/50 sensitivity tests! That's in the uk tho so not sure about USA, not sure you should feel out just yet! Really want your 10 mil ones to arrive! Keep testing with the 25 strip ones tho as may see something! I'll update my tests from this morning! I took a clear blue conception indicator one just now too so I can correspond the weeks! Showed 1-2 which would be right as I'm not 2 weeks till sat or Sunday! ( 1-2 meaning 3-4 at a doctors) xx

Glad to see in finally registering a none squinter line on the 25 ml tests! But there's really not that much progression with the stripes I'm not sure how dark they actually go! Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 10
Hurry up belly fever and wake up I wanna see your tests for today! Although am hoping your Mail arrives with the tests that are better ;) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->