Help Ovulation after a loss

wantingagirl

Reaction score
Help Ovulation after a loss - I put this in TTC thread but maybe here is better

I was wondering if you could help me please Im totally confused.

I started miscarrying 11/12 days ago at 5 weeks and 4 days. We are wanting to start ttc again straight away one day the hpt was or so I thought that was 4 days ago and this morning hpt was a very very light and opk (I hate them) is a second line but still a bit lighter than the control line. So is that a false nearly positive opk or a positive nearly positive if Im not confusing you lol

I cant use my CBFM for at least a month and hate these opk's. A couple of days ago I have been getting signs of ovulation pains, increased CM but not lots of ewcm yet but I never usually see it unless BM and sicky and heartburn and sore legs which I always get. I totally dont know whats going on and hate it???

Thanks!

Shona

xxxx

well, increased CM is a common symptom after a mc and shouldn't be considered a sign of O unfortunately.

If you are still getting + HPT's~ you can't trust an OPK @ all from what I understand either. I would keep checking the HPT until its negative and THEN start using the OPK's. I have a CBFM that I haven't used yet either- even though I do finally have a BFN- (been 3 weeks for me) .. I plan to wait until after AF to start using it and I'm just using cheapy OPK's for now.

-- check this link out:

https://www.babyandbump.com/miscarriage-support/673-miscarriage-facts-myths.html

Waiting on period

The most common recovery:
Your bleeding will taper off to spotting within a week, and maybe random spotting will continue for another week. Your hCG drops steadily, usually hitting zero during the end of the spotting, or about 10 days after the miscarriage or D&C. When the spotting ends, you will get strange symptoms. If you use a fertility monitor, it may say you are ovulating, but you are not. You may see lots of cervical mucus coming out, sometimes still brown or yellow, but it is not a fertility sign either. In fact, most of the time, you will not ovulate in this cycle. You should not be trying to get pregnant, either.

ohh hun not very good with opks as always neg for me..i would say cm sounds good..
sos not much help..sos for loss

well, increased CM is a common symptom after a mc and shouldn't be considered a sign of O unfortunately.

If you are still getting + HPT's~ you can't trust an OPK @ all from what I understand either. I would keep checking the HPT until its negative and THEN start using the OPK's. I have a CBFM that I haven't used yet either- even though I do finally have a BFN- (been 3 weeks for me) .. I plan to wait until after AF to start using it and I'm just using cheapy OPK's for now.

-- check this link out:

https://www.babyandbump.com/miscarriage-support/673-miscarriage-facts-myths.html

Waiting on period

The most common recovery:
Your bleeding will taper off to spotting within a week, and maybe random spotting will continue for another week. Your hCG drops steadily, usually hitting zero during the end of the spotting, or about 10 days after the miscarriage or D&C. When the spotting ends, you will get strange symptoms. If you use a fertility monitor, it may say you are ovulating, but you are not. You may see lots of cervical mucus coming out, sometimes still brown or yellow, but it is not a fertility sign either. In fact, most of the time, you will not ovulate in this cycle. You should not be trying to get pregnant, either.

Thanks hunni, I went really dry and havent spotted for at least 4 days but its not just that I have had other normal symptons of OV like the heartburn and sicky feeling and the ovulation pains so we shall see. I guess will just keep using cheapy OPK's that do my head in and see what happens and if nothing will use my monitor again after my AF. Thanks for the info hun, good luck and sorry for your loss! xxx

ohh hun not very good with opks as always neg for me..i would say cm sounds good..
sos not much help..sos for loss

BaileyKenz thank you hun, so sorry for your loss I hope you are ok :hugs:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back