Help please am I pregnant???

EllBell

Reaction score
Hi

I don't know quite where to start - but in July I had medical managed miscarriage at 10 weeks, however there were complications and in the end I had to have a D&C in late August as I was heamorraging. I then bled for about 1 -2 weeks which doc confirmed was my period.

for the last week and half I have been feeling pregnant - sorry if its too much info but sore boobs, dizzy, sick etc.

2 preg tests last week both negative, took one on monday night and positive (clearblue) the blue + was a thin but complete blue line and well within the time limit. So I thought I'm defo pregnant !

Today took a first response test first thing in the morning and not even a hint of a line!!! Also have been to docs where they also tested and nothing!!!

I am going out of my mind here, am I ? Aren't I ? Also coupled with still coming to terms with my elary miscarriage its even more confusing.

Any help greatly appreciated
Thank you

Hi Ellbell,

So sorry for all you've been through and your loss :hugs: I'd say there has to be something in getting that positive but maybe it's extremely early. Test again in a couple of days.

My fingers are crossed for you sweetie x

Hi Ell,

It could also be the pregnancy hormone was still working it's way out of your system when you tested positive. I bled for at least 2 weeks after my D&C while my system was re-setting, but it wasn't a period. But who knows...test again. Good luck.

I wouldn't want to get your hopes up but I felt ill for a few weeks, did 3 pregnancy tests (all negative) went to the docs who made me do another test (also negative). Half an hour later the doctor phoned me at home and said the test had turned positive and I now have a little girl. Maybe the hormones in your body are still fluctuating because of your previous issues or maybe you've got a little miracle on the way. Either way fingers crossed for you hun, whatever is meant to be it'll work out in the end even if it's not just yet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->