Help please. Could I be pregnant or is it just PMS??

Lovelywords

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex earlier this month, and had protected sex twice on the 12th.
Anywho, I've had this terrible headache and lower back/stomache pains for the past couple of days. I've been super moody, too. My face is breaking out, but it's always doing that(sadly) and I've been feeling tired, even though I never do angthing. All these are signs of pregnancy and symptoms of PMS, and I don't know which one it is, if it's either of those things.
I've also been feeling dizzy when standing and experiencing some nausea.
I'm expecting my period on the 28th.
I think it might just be PMS, but I've never had this much pain before or during my period. And it also seems way too early to show signs of pregnancy.
Sooooo, I don't really know what's going on. It might not be either of those things, but who knows. Opinions please? How long after you have sex do you usually start showing symptoms if you are pregnant? And if it's PMS, why am I feeling like this 10-13 days before my expected period?
I'm new to this, and I posted this somewhere else but it was the wrong forum or whatever so I really hope this is the right place.

And I know you guys aren't doctors, but maybe you could give me your own personal opinions based on how I'm feeling.
It would mean a lot to me, thank you!

Have you tried testing? Its probably too early to say but I would wait until I missed my period and test. Or you could test now to ease your mind a bit.

lovely i been kinda feeling the same way. wednesday nite i started feeling pressure on left side n my lower abdomen area iwrkd its way to my lower back.n now its still happening but today the pin kinda switched up n went to my rightside...n usually i have no proble going to slp but last night n tonight im not sleepn....n when i do go to sleep i cant stop dreaming about my boyfriend telln me im preg....everytime i wake up n try to go bak to slp to dream something else my dream wont change. af isnt to to the 27th n im alil scared but i hae 3 kids already... im not sure wat we have going on lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->