Help please never used opks *updated with pic*

o0oCharlieo0o

Reaction score
Hi all bit of background i was pregnant due in June but unfortunately miscarried in November, bleeding stopped about a week ago and got false hpts about a week ago too, i thought i ov'd Friday as had a bit of EWCM but last night had af type cramps and today i have even more EWCM and i dont know whats going on if im ovulating or not, im considering going to my local chemists to see if they have opks but if im ovulating today will it show up on the test or does it show the day before ov? Is there any point me spending money? I just want to know what my body is doing lol x

Went to town and bought boots ovulation tests, just took one and here it is

image.jpg

However it says the ovulation surge that shows on the tests is the day before ovulation?! So could i still be ovulating today as the line would have been thicker yesterday or does it look as tho i ovulated already or am yet to get ovulation?

Well i think i may have got a positive today? Does it look positive?
image.jpg

Is the square window the test window? If so yup thats positive :D get duvet dancing :sex:

Yea the square one is the test window :) im going to do another today to see if its gone lighter, thanks ladies!! Ill post today's here when i do it later x

Yup the last one was positive this one is back to negative x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->