help please really struggling

libbymarks198

Reaction score
so me and OH have decided the longer we wait the better due to travel reasons we are going to ntnp. I am really struggling with the whole 'not trying' haha i cant help but use my ovulation microscope everyday and i am counting my cycle and how many days untill i might ovulate.. how do you ladies do it i need all the help i can get, i just cant do it!!

i went on facebook this morning and saw my friends baby bump and i went straight on justmommies.com to figure out when i am going to ovulate and almost brought 100 opks haha... im insane i really am lol:blush:

I'm ridiculously broody at the mo too, have you got other things to keep you occupied? I read somewhere you're going to Australia (awesome!) is there a new hobby you can take up to keep your mind busy?
I'm going to college in September to help keep myself busy (although I'm doing childcare.. haha)
We all go a bit mad with the broody bug sometimes! Hope you're okay sweet :hugs: x

I'm ridiculously broody at the mo too, have you got other things to keep you occupied? I read somewhere you're going to Australia (awesome!) is there a new hobby you can take up to keep your mind busy?
I'm going to college in September to help keep myself busy (although I'm doing childcare.. haha)
We all go a bit mad with the broody bug sometimes! Hope you're okay sweet :hugs: x

im never not broody, amean i work full time but i am an early childhood teacher so i am around child all the time, i study full time aslo which is all about children under 5, i cook and clean but there is only so much cleaning one can do, i read to keep my mind off things and take the puppies out for long walks but every second of everyday it is in the back on my mind all the time!! i seriosulycan not ntnp it is impossible for me... I think i will just ttc it has been 6 months anyway its not like it is going to happen this cycle either if it didnt happen the last

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->