help please so confused need your eyes and advice!

babytots

Reaction score
hi ladies i psoted a few days ago with my opk tests that were looking close to turning positive. i rang out of opks so couldnt test anymore but was pretty sure i ovulated 2 days later (tuesday) as i had a copious amount of ewcm and nothing since.

yesterday i bought some opks from my chemist they were boots ones and were on offer as expiry date is tomorow. so yesterday i used one like you do lol ansd it came up positive.

now i dont know if its because they are close to expiring that i got a false positive or if am oving but i have no signs of ovulation. ewcm has definately dried up and is creamy and my cervix is firm and closed nothing like it was a few days ago.

confused.com!!!!

heres the pics anyways. going to do anothr soon and see what happens.

Attachments

• 100_6168.jpg
    100_6168.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_6172.jpg
    100_6172.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 8
Sounds like you did ovulate earlier in the week babe, and that it might just be these are more sensitive than the last.

I understand the frustration of not knowing what is going on with your cycles and body, I am fed up of it too, have you thought of temping alongside the tests? I am going to start temping this month, it might help you to understand your body a little more :shrug::hugs::hugs:

thanks hun i do usually temp but gave it a break this month in the hope it might relax me a bit more rather then stressing over temps like i did last cycle. now wishing i had temped this cycle to give me some indication of whats going on.

hope i havent missed the boat as didnt get to :sex: last night so hopefully will tonight. x

Aw sweetie...I can see why you are frustrated! :hugs: Even if you are ovulating at the moment,or going to,i dont think you would have missed it sweetie. Hubby and i didnt do it everyday either last month. We only did it every other day. I do hope you catch that eggy this month sweetie. Im sending you tons of babydust!!:hugs: Sorry i know i was prob not much help.:dohh:

thanks hun we havent done anything since monday :( wanted to last night after getting that positive opk but didnt go to bed til late and didnt want to pressure df anymore then he has been this week. its what i hate most about this as we had a huge fall out the other day about ttc and i didnt want another one especially as he thinks i have now ovulated. argh! guess will just have to bd tonight and hope for the best.

todays opk is positive too not as dark as last nights though.did a hpt too just incase so added pic of that just for you nat!

Attachments

• 100_6174.jpg
    100_6174.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 100_6176.jpg
    100_6176.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 13
Oooo thanks sweetie...you know i love the old hpts!:dohh: Well i put it on photoshop,and i said i could see a faint line,well this is what i got! Now bear in mind im not great at this photoshop melarky!:dohh:

Attachments

• 100_6174l2.jpg
    100_6174l2.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 19
thanks nat well i think it is definately ov as have done another test and its now negative. :hissy: why is my body so fkd up?!!!! :cry: i dont rate my chances for this month at all. no bding since monday and opks now gotten lighter hope tonight will be enough and will bd tomorow too hopefully.

heres tonights test bit crap as isnt in natural light. :cry: so so fed up right now!! :hissy: x

Attachments

• 100_6180.jpg
    100_6180.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 10
Aw hunny...its not over yet! Sending you tons of babydust.:hugs:I have everything crossed of you sweetie.:hugs:

thanks hun just hope we dont go to bed to late tonight otherwise i have no chance x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->