Help please, what do I do?

Four2Five

Reaction score
So frustrated. Look at my chart/OPK's pretty please...am I wasting opk's?! I'm on cd 24, still have ewcm, O cramps...this cycle was with 100mg Clomid...I'm not sure what's going on and could pull my hair out about now...am I putting too much faith in my OPK's to give me a + or should they have for sure by now? The first 10 OPK's in January I accidentally used fmu so they aren't "accurate" I would say... Today is the darkest line I've gotten so far so quick but still not a definite +...should I test again this evening? Or am I just ridiculous...I mean ovulating past cd 24 is pretty unlikely right?!
https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/688714BB-5D9E-46BB-9AB7-5A092D333ACE_zpsecbjlc6k.jpg

Hi there, what days did you take clomid this cycle? I'd say that 2/3 test looks pretty close to + but it might just be the photo. are you temping also or just charting cm?

Thank you so much for replying! I took Clomid days 4-8 as instructed but I'm wondering if I should do 3-7 next cycle since I have such long cycles and I have to take Provera to jump start. I mostly just chart to keep track of dates, I have a crazy sleep schedule so I'm not sure temping would be accurate. I'm still having ewcm and cramping today although cp is medium/medium/closed now compared to yesterday when it was still slightly open. I took another OPK last night at 8pm and it was slightly darker than the one at 2pm but still not + yesterday was the darkest OPK's I've seen all cycle and when I tested today it was light again so I'm pretty sure I'm just not going to O this month :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->