Help please with chart!

No problem. I only wanna see what i can interpret from it hun.

I started with cramps today so I know I'm out, feeling so frustrated with it all now,

Cramps are an indication of pregnancy too hun.

Yeah true, I can't remember what symptoms I got when I was pregnant with my son, will see what tomorrow brings! I will try and post my chart, it Was playing up earlier

I had cramps with my son untl about 7 weeks.

Doh for the past 2 months since started charting I've been taking my temp under arm,apparently this isn't any good, so next month will do it orally! I read paper wk with bbt thermometer and under arm was a option.
Daft question I know but when take temp in mouth do u close it? Lol

Yes you do but if you're an open mouth sleeper it's not totally reliable. I take mine vaginally.

Hey,how's things with u? I'm 13 dpo,af due mon, my temp back up today but still feel af on its way

Im 14 dpo and feel like af is going to surprise me any day. Got bfn up until yesterday. No more testing!

When is af due? I tested this morn and bfn, I really feel af on the way though, I'm actually thinking next cycle to bk off a bit as this is getting me down tbh and I keep getting all emotional and down about it. I know some ladies are trying for so much longer but I just wasn't expecting it, we conceived my son within the first cycle of trying, this was month 4 (2Nd month using ff and charting)

Af is due tomorrow. Got another bfn this morning. I know how hard it is when it doesn't happen. My son took 16 months to conceive and month after month would get me down. It will happen sooner or later.

My period arrived this morning :( I'm gutted but here's to the next cycle! I hope your af stays away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->