Help please!

tosborne13

TTC Baby #1
Reaction score
Okay so here is the deal I have 26-27 day cycles my last cycle was august 25th, I have been testing on early-pregnancy-test.com tests and every time I have a very noticeable evap line which I have read that they don't have evap lines. This is my first month charting so I don't even know how to tell what my chart is, and if I am out, or whatever else. I am now 5 days late on my period, still testing evaps, I have bought other tests and they are negative.
I have every sign and symptom under the sun and each night I go to sleep I know I am going to get a positive the next day.
Currently I am 12 DPO I ovulate late on CD 19, at this point I was going to go get blood work done to see if they can tell me sooner and I am new to the area and have no clue where to turn too. I have called the womens center here, I have called pretty much everywhere.
I keep feeling like AF is coming and then it doesn't show, I have very low cramping as we speak.
What should I do? Why am I still testing evaps?, Why is my period late?, why is the test not showing positive?
Has anyone ever had this happen to them before? I am so confused and worried and I am not sure what to do or what to think of it!
please help!

you got to relax, the more stress you put on yourself the harder it is to concieve x. you might be feeling
immplantation pain, there are videos on youtube that can help x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->