Help please!!!!

MaeSmith2109

Reaction score
I need some women to talk to here. So the other day my husband comes up to me and tells me he thinks I might be pregnant. ( He is one of those people that has one of those really good gut feelings about things. Seeing as I thought I've been pregnant before and he knew that I wasn't and had to watch me go through the disappointment if finding out myself). So he starts naming off all these symptoms I've been having these past couple of weeks. I took a test and it was negative , like I thought it would be this time. But I'm still having all these symptoms and he still believes imp pregnant and the test was wrong.

So I would like to list the symptoms and like to hear what you gals think.
Past week I have been constantly hungry, was craving tomato soup and grilled cheese for two days (which I normally don't like) but have also been craving and only really wanting to eat sandwiches. Plain white bread with mayo and sliced turkey. That's all.
Nauseated most the time (while I'm hungry and after I eat)
Aureolas have gotten bigger and slightly darker
Vivid dreams
Husband thinks I've been peeing more
Weird back pain off and on for weeks
These next two are really TMI but come on we are all ladies here. Vaginal opening as been sore for weeks and I have had an upset tummy for going on two weeks now.
And the occasional spotting.

I know this is long but I don't have many girl friends and my mom isn't a help she has only had one kid. Please ladies I need to converse.

Do you know what dpo you are hun? Those can all be signs of pregnancy or impending af so it's hard to say w/o testing. Do you chart your bbt by chance? Sometimes you can tell by looking at your temps and seeing if they stay high after a certain dpo.

I have no idea. I have recently went off birth control and my body hasn't gotten regulated yet. I heard it take a few weeks to a few months to do so. I haven't done any testing at all yet.

I forgot to add that I've been have shorteness of breath and rapid heart rate for the past few days also which isn't normal for me either. And also being way more fatigued than usual but not being able to fall alseep right away when going to bed. It takes me hours to here recently.

I hate to say it but when I came off birth control I had every pregnancy symptom going and wasn't pregnant, sometimes our bodies can play awful tricks on us. If you're getting negative tests I would say you're not pregnant, good luck and I hope you get your bfp soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->