Help Please!

lilmama310

Reaction score
New At This Page :) But I Need some help! I just had an ectopic pregnancy exactly a week ago! :( and lost my right tube! This was my second pregnacy my first pregnacy went great! Idk what went wrong with my second though we have been trying for a year and nothing until I had the ectopic pregnancy.. neways my question is..is it to early to have sex? And what are the chances of getting pregnant after all that's beeb going on?

Sorry for your loss. :flower: Much to early. You need to give your body time to heal. I did not lose a tube but was still advised to wait 6weeks. Perhaps speak to your doctor about this. Same goes to the falling pregnant part. Let yor body recover xxx

New At This Page :) But I Need some help! I just had an ectopic pregnancy exactly a week ago! :( and lost my right tube! This was my second pregnacy my first pregnacy went great! Idk what went wrong with my second though we have been trying for a year and nothing until I had the ectopic pregnancy.. neways my question is..is it to early to have sex? And what are the chances of getting pregnant after all that's beeb going on?

Hi lilmama,

sorry for your loss dear. i also gone thru 2 miscarriage and 1 ectopic pregnancy in 1st feb 2013. i lost my left tube. we took 3 months break after surgery. since May 2013 we are trying for baby but nothing is happening. it is so much frustrating. we did all possible blood tests and HSG test all results came back normal. we also did sperm analysis for hubby that also normal. i m ovulating my self confirmed yesterday by progesterone blood test. at CD 27 my level for progesterone was 37.

now my RE wants me to try naturally by our own. and she also told me that till May 2015 you have to try Ur own and still no positive test for pregnancy then after May 2015 she will look into it. i felt so bad after hearing to her and felt like she not wiling to help me out. but now i m again going to change my doctor.

currently my periods are late 4 days and 2 negative HPT. tomorrow i m going to call my Home Doctor for blood test so hoping for best.

if u have any other query let me know i can give some input.

best of luck

tc
reshma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back