Help Please.

SDanielaP

Reaction score
Me and My Boyfriend are trying for a baby.
we been having unprotected sex for the last 2 months.
Unfortunately Last Month didnt work.
My First day of my last period was on the 7th of this month, im meant to have my period on the 4 next month.
i been very tired lately, my boobs are getting hard but they dont hurt. and im having cramps. but they not to painfull plus i feel very bloated.

If your not tracking your cycle it's hard to say. Honestly symptoms are a poor way to tell. Not only does everyone have different symptoms, but when you really want a baby you suddenly are more aware of your body. Symptoms you may normally have are heighten cause you think it's a pregnancy symptoms. Most early pregnancy symptoms are the same pre-mens.
Wish I could be more help, sorry.

If you don't end up pregnant this cycle, I would recommend using opks and temping (if you aren't already doing this). Even if you and your boyfriend are having unprotected sex, it still may take awhile to conceive if you guys aren't having sex at the right time (around O). Defiantly look into those opks and temping your bbt. There's a lot of good stuff you can look up online about it :) good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->