Help please!

MummyKP

Reaction score
From my LMP im 6 weeks 1 day, but that could change due to when I conceived etc. so I could be anything from 5 weeks I guess? But since my BFP (9 days ago) I had the following symptoms:
Cramping/stretching feeling in tummy - usually on left side, not horrendous just a little uncomfortable
Tiredness
Always hungry
Tender nipples when touched
Boobs slightly bigger
Bloating

The past two or three days these symptoms have disappeared. Not completely, Im still tired, hungry, bloated, and tender nipples in the evening after taking my bra off, but I generally feel very well and not pregnant at all! No sickness or anything. Yesterday I had a tight chest pain, sort of between my boobs, for around 2 hours. I'm just wandering if anyone else has had symptoms which have then disappeared but still had/having a healthy pregnancy? I'm really worried that something will go wrong or we'll get to our 8 week private scan and be told there's no baby. I guess I'm just looking for some reassurance or honest answers.

You are so early hun!! Don't worry! Your hormones are ALL OVER THE PLACE. There is no need to panic. Many moms have no symptoms at all. If you didn't know you were preggo yet and weren't actively symptom spotting you would just chalk all of those things up to something else...

The only symptoms I have are nausea (off and on) and heartburn at night (which is weird for so early). Many days I don't feel pregnant at all.

With DD I had sore boobs and some nausea in the morning but really no other symptoms at all. It's a crazy ride... don't fret. :)

You are still early and loads of women don't get symptoms at all or they disappear

I was like you couple days a go worrying that I had no symptoms other than bad cramps but women on here reassured me that I am very early or I might be a lucky one and never get symptoms

Hope your ok

Most people's symptoms don't even start till a lot later Hun. And some women have no symptoms what so ever. It's nothing to worry about. Some pregnancies I've had loads, some I've had barely any. And they can come and go. Try not to worry!

Thanks all. I'm know I'm still early, but I keep reading other women having nausea or sore boobs from 4/5 weeks. I have positive and negative days ATM. I'll be glad to reach 12 weeks when I can just enjoy it more!

Dont read into what other women have had...everyone is COMPLETELY different in how our bodies react to rpregnancy. You never see the same person have the exact same sickness as you if you have a cold or the flu. There will always be some kind of difference. Dont put yourself through any added stress. There are some people who have no symptoms at all besides no af. Its all in how our own body handles it.

Every pregnancy is totally different hun! With my first I had no symptoms at all. With this pregnancy I had most of the symptoms listed above. They would dissappear then come back. I`m sure everything is fine! Enjoy and Relax!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->