Help please!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Ovulation Test Gallery' started by KENNA3180, Jun 7, 2019.

1. KENNA3180

KENNA3180 New Member

Hi!! Ok so my period has been really wonky lately.. i am NEVER LATE. my cycle is pretty regular and I’ve never had any issues with it. About a month ago my boyfriend and i had s*x unprotected on the last two days of my period.. i was 7 days late and took numerous tests and all came back negative. I even got a period so i thought ok not pregnant. Except this month I’m two days late and i figured I’d take a test just to see what happens and i got a faint positive two minutes after taking a test. Ok no big deal so i take two more.. one of the cheapies and another one of the same test i got a faint positive on.. both negative. Has this happened to anyone else? Could i possibly be pregnant?

2. OnErth&InHvn

OnErth&InHvn Waiting on Bee

If its negative, you're too early or not pregnant

3. KENNA3180

KENNA3180 New Member

Even if one was positive?

4. Crunchymama5

Crunchymama5 Well-Known Member

2 days late it should be clear as day bfp on all of them. Was probably an evap line.

5. KENNA3180

KENNA3180 New Member

thank you !!

Crunchymama5 likes this.
  6. justonemore31

justonemore31 Well-Known Member

If one is positive but the rest is negative, I would consider the positive to be an evap. I would prob retest though w a different brand, just to be sure. If you're pregnant from last month and got a light "period" recently, it would def show alot darker as you would be 8 weeks along. Even if you were experiencing the hook effect, most likely it would still show something. I think the positive was an evap.