Help please!

Hopeful 4 #1

Mummy to 2, TTC #3 after 8 years NTNP
Reaction score
So.. My MC was oct last year. Since we've been NTNP but are now trying properly again. I feel like I don't know WHERE on earth to start.. part of me thinks I should just use my OPK's as before and my prenatals.. another part says I should do more.. I feel like I'm a virgin to it all and starting over fresh. Please can someone offer any advice on what to try as we begin to try again. We're bordering desperate! :cry:

Just try to relax.... easier said than done i know! Give the OPK s a miss for first couple of months. Do the bd every other day and see how it goes. Dont get stressed with OPK s just yet you ve conceived before and it will happen again so try not to get too stressed. I dont know if this is the type of advice you want ... so sorry about mc x

Thanks hun.. made me feel much better :)

i am giving the opks a rest this month too gonna try and relax i'm on 10th month ttc now and losing hope fast !!!! hopefully it won't be much longer for us xxxx glad to see you back by the way xxxx

Hi hopeful, when I first came of the pill last year I was the same as you. Someone recommended me a book 'Taking charge of your fertility' by Toni Weschler, it has given me all the info I needed to know all about how to read my fertile signals, when to bd, I would highly recommend it.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

i agree, I find opking v stressful. I would 'see how you get on' first of all with lots of :sex: around your fertile week.

GL hun! xx

I think you should just have more frequent sex around your fertile time but no to let it take over your life, which is hard I know. I think ovulation tests and calculating ovulation can stress you out more and takes all the fun out of baby making! Just be positive, live your life, make plans, it will happen when the time is right, good luck xxx

Thanks everyone. We have been NTNP for a few months now so I think I prob will start using the OPK's again. Its so so hard but I'm trying to relax and not stress. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->