Help please

rossyrozela

TTC AFTER LOSS
Reaction score
My periods are reqular always on the 26th of each month last month that is April2011 i did not get any periods i was expecting it on the 26th of april,it is now overdue by 6 days ,i feel some back pains and slight stomach pains ,iam trying to conceive ,can anyone tell me what is going on with me.I do not want to test as iam scared of dissapoitments.

Don't be scared.... Just test! If it's negative, just try again next cycle....6 days late is a good sign!

Looking forward to the results! FXed!

My periods are reqular always on the 26th of each month last month that is April2011 i did not get any periods i was expecting it on the 26th of april,it is now overdue by 6 days ,i feel some back pains and slight stomach pains ,iam trying to conceive ,can anyone tell me what is going on with me.I do not want to test as iam scared of dissapoitments.

Hello and welcome!

I think many of us an identify with how you're feeling right now but the only way you'll know what's going on is if you test. 6 days overdue is a fantastic sign but you can only confirm one way or the other if you take a test. Let us know how you get on!
xxxx

Hi Hun,I know exactly how u feel but u will feel much better once u know,good luck and keep us posted,:hugs::hugs:

I agree with PP's!

:test:

And let us know how you are doing!

Tested and it came out negative,my problem though is the fact that i still have cramps like period is on its way,also including backaches,i have had this cramps and pains from the time i expected my periods which was on the 26th and still there is no period and mind you my periods are normally reqular.Something is happening to my body but i dont know what

Tested and it came out negative,my problem though is the fact that i still have cramps like period is on its way,also including backaches,i have had this cramps and pains from the time i expected my periods which was on the 26th and still there is no period and mind you my periods are normally reqular.Something is happening to my body but i dont know what

Its possible you are pregnant and the test is not picking it up yet - so the only way to know for sure is waiting until you either test again (I would try at least 2 days between testing for your sanity) and get a BFP or you get your period. If you don't get your period in a while and you still test negative, I would make an appointment to see your doctor. They can do a blood test to confirm pos or neg, and otherwise help you figure out why you aren't getting your period.

My period was due 27th of april and i havent received it yet,i have tested for pregnancy and it has come out negative,has anyone ver missed their periods just like that.What i know on the 8th of April i bedded and it is artound my ovulating time.So i dont know whats going on.Please help.

Rossyrozela :hug:

I know how you feel. My AF was due 28 April and still no AF today and only BFNs when I test :nope: I too am having AF type cramps :(

All I can suggest is make a doctor's appointment with a doctor you trust and ask them to investigate.

I'm having to wait till 19 May for my appointment but that's the earliest I can see the doctor I trust

I'm sorry to hear that your test was negative -- that one single line is a horrible sight!

I had that happen last year, when I had a horrible UTI that turned into a kidney infection. I was pretty sick, and the knock-on effect delayed my cycle by nearly two weeks.

There are several things that can knock your cycle out of its regular pattern; like the others said, I'd suggest going to see your doctor to find out for sure what's going on.

Thanks hun,please lets us know how you get on at the doctors,i still havent seen any signs of a period ,i havent booked doctors appoitment yet as iam waiting for the next one to see if i will get the periods after that then if there is no periods again then i can go see the gp,i just dont want to waste money testing again and again when i know it will still be negative.i hate negatives.

my youngest one is 3 years old and 2 months and before i got pregnant with him,i had struggled to concive,trying for 2 years then i had to go for a laporoscopy and the same month i had that done,i got pregnnat.I have not used any birth control pills now or before so maybe iam just getting old,someimes i think its the menopause.

my youngest one is 3 years old and 2 months and before i got pregnant with him,i had struggled to concive,trying for 2 years then i had to go for a laporoscopy and the same month i had that done,i got pregnnat.I have not used any birth control pills now or before so maybe iam just getting old,someimes i think its the menopause.

If the lap cleared out endometriosis its possible it has built back up again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->