Help please

Bremusa

Reaction score
Hi guys. Has this happened to anyone? I had a miscarriage on 26th march had my first cycle 4weeks later. This cycle ran into this second cycle which looked to be a normal one except it was nearly finished yesterday but started again today with cramps. Is this normal, I thought I'd be back to normal by now. I've bled so much in the last few months can't take anymore. Help please xox

I'm sorry but this sounds pretty normal for M/C. Make sure your multivitamins contain iron so you don't get too anaemic, if you get really heavy bleeding or clots go and see your doctor and see what he/she thinks :flower: Hopefully it will settle down and get better with time :thumbup:

not much advice hun my cycles after mmc were crazy, im still up and down with them tbh and its 4 months on!! if the pain gets worse though or anything go to your gp just to be on the safe side!xxxxx best of luck hun

Thanx guys needed to hear it's normal we had a hard time before during and after miscarriage so good to know I'm normal :) xox

My 1st cycle after my mc was normal, but my second cycle was whacked. I would start, stop, start, stop, etc. I've just started my 3rd cycle and so far seems normal, but time will tell. I hope your cycle straightens out soon. I know it can be frustrating. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->