Help please

And this afternoon as well :winkwink: Missed the cinema so going tomorrow :)

Lol,lol,u guys are the best,glad u are having fun wooly,xxxxx

I'm just glad you got an answer Despie :hugs:

Think DH may be wanting to go back to work if I don't leave him alone :rofl:

I'm just glad you got an answer Despie :hugs:

Think DH may be wanting to go back to work if I don't leave him alone :rofl:

Bet he's really loving it :haha:all that attention ,So hope this is your bfp month,:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi lovely ladies,well I went to the docs and I have tonsilitis,apparently my tonsils are septic thus the temp and pains in my tum from my glands in my tummy ,so glad u told me to go,I hate the docs and have had a sore throat for ages but been putting it off,got an antibiotic and my temp was 39 and the doc was lovely ,still have to go to hospital in the morning,xxxxxxxxxxx

Take it easy, hun and get well soon :hugs: :hugs:

Hi lovely ladies,well I went to the docs and I have tonsilitis,apparently my tonsils are septic thus the temp and pains in my tum from my glands in my tummy ,so glad u told me to go,I hate the docs and have had a sore throat for ages but been putting it off,got an antibiotic and my temp was 39 and the doc was lovely ,still have to go to hospital in the morning,xxxxxxxxxxx

Take it easy, hun and get well soon :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks lovely,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Glad u went to doc, Despie, and are taking care of yourself...:hugs::hugs::hugs:
I will be thinking of you tomorrow...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wooly....u go get him! :haha::haha::haha:.....although, I was looking forward to your review of the movie.....:winkwink:

Glad u went to doc, Despie, and are taking care of yourself...:hugs::hugs::hugs:
I will be thinking of you tomorrow...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wooly....u go get him! :haha::haha::haha:.....although, I was looking forward to your review of the movie.....:winkwink:

Movie tomorrow I promise :) Justin will definitely help my get in the mood :winkwink:

Hi despie just wanted to pop on and send you some cyber :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: im so sorry you are having a horrible time.Thank you so much for answering my question on the other thread.I hope every thing goes ok tomorrow xxx

So had my apt,got a scan picture which I am happy about,mc is on it's way but am ok with that ,I knew it was coming ,on the plus side my gynae has agreed to talk to a blood doc and agrees it cud be my immune system,has also suggested putting me on steroids if I conceive again plus the heparin and aspirin,he said there is all sorts of cures for recurrent mc and it's basically just finding me the right one,dh isn't 100 percent yet and he thinks we are messing with nature ,but I hope to win him round ,I know he will give it all he has wen the time comes,so although my heart is broke I feel a bit more positive today ,,love all u ladies,and really appreciate that u are all always here for me,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Despie, I guess that is both good news and awful news; I am sorry for what you are facing. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Despie glad it looks like medical intervention isn't required as I know that was a concern of yours :hugs: I'm just so sorry it wasn't a different outcome :hugs:

But I like your PMA and that your gynae has agreed to talk to another professional about a different option for helping your body to maintain your next pregnancy :thumbup:

Despie, are you on steroids at the moment or have you been in the past, pre ttc, for your auto immune issues or will this be the first time (if they are prescribed?)

:hug:

Glad to hear that the doctor is taking your concerns seriously Despie, hope that they will find an answer for you.

Despie, are you on steroids at the moment or have you been in the past, pre ttc, for your auto immune issues or will this be the first time (if they are prescribed?)

:hug:

This would be my first time,I was on the heparin for the First time as well,xxx

Despie seems weird to say I am glad the end is near but you know what I mean. Nothing like waiting to miscarry :( breaks your heart but... at least it brings a sort of closure.
I am glad you have a Dr prepared to listen and help. no Drs down here will help in any way once you are over 44. You are just classed as too old and would be a miracle to get pg and actually have a baby. More likely is if a miracle does occur and conception happens then you will miscarry before 10 wks.

Once I had my scan this time and it showed the m/c about to happen it did within an hour. be prepared for very big clots and also pains similar to labour. Luckily I was still in the hospital when mine happened so I was given some pethidine and watched for 4 hrs before I still ended up going for a D&C. Hopefully your body will handle it better than mine and it won't cause you any set backs.
Big hugs hun for something that shouldn't be happening but is.
You never know we may both get a BFP together and prove the Drs wrong that women our age CAN have a baby.

So had my apt,got a scan picture which I am happy about,mc is on it's way but am ok with that ,I knew it was coming ,on the plus side my gynae has agreed to talk to a blood doc and agrees it cud be my immune system,has also suggested putting me on steroids if I conceive again plus the heparin and aspirin,he said there is all sorts of cures for recurrent mc and it's basically just finding me the right one,dh isn't 100 percent yet and he thinks we are messing with nature ,but I hope to win him round ,I know he will give it all he has wen the time comes,so although my heart is broke I feel a bit more positive today ,,love all u ladies,and really appreciate that u are all always here for me,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:Despie I'm so happy to hear that your doc is agreeing to help you figure out what might be causing all of this. There has a got to be a reason! Please keep us posted and take good care of yourself!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->